To understand how location data is bridging the gap between the digital and physical world - or rather, to appreciate how little we understand this - we need to look at it from a consumer’s point of view.
When you think about yourself as a consumer it enables you to think about your marketing initiatives in a different light. Stepping away from the outdated labels of On and Offline we’ve applied as an industry will help us understand consumers more clearly and how we can more accurately reach them with advertising strategies. Join our webinar to learn how.
What You will Learn:
- Factors that trigger a transaction
- The nature of the transaction itself in order to measure offline behavior as a result of online activity.
- How location data plays a role in all the touchpoints of the consumer journey
- How to use the knowledge of the consumer journey to have more meaningful conversations with customers through your advertising strategies
- How to avoid the mistake of attributing digital metrics to a campaigns success when there might be a physical outcome instead.