Mobile Shopper Marketing Panel Discussion
Shopper marketing isn’t a transactional agreement. It’s a relationship which is led by the shopper, and just like a “real” engagement you have to take time to get acquainted before you commit to one another. On September 18th, 2018 Supplier Community hosted Shopper Marketers’ Toolbox, designed to help you get to know your shopper and retailer and determine the most effective tactics for your business, to drive traffic and increase conversion.
Join our panel of experts as they discuss how mobile has transformed our ability to reach people and driven a more personalized concept of marketing.
• What is mobile?
• Reshaping your message for personalization on a granular level
• Successful creative through effective collaboration
• Creating the right message for the right shopper
• Working well with vendors
• Enriching the post purchase experience