This course is taught by seasoned Supplier Veterans – they’ve been driving this complex tool for decades and are ready to show you the tricks of the trade!
Retail Link is the most powerful business management tool in the retail world. It’s an invaluable system that’s given to suppliers even in a pay-for-data world.
However, it’s only as useful as your ability to navigate and leverage it. Even a free Lamborghini won’t get you where you’re trying to go if you don’t know how to drive.
Students new to the world of Retail Link will come away from this class with a wide understanding of Walmart fundamentals, as well as how to utilize the Retail Link tool to better understand their business from a sales and replenishment prospective.
In this course you will learn:
- Retail Link Overview
- Retail Link Navigation
- Homepage Customization
- Comprehensive Store Listing
- Common Tools
- Documents vs. Applications
- DSS column definitions
- Understanding the Walmart Calendar
- Supplier Guide Interface
- Company Summary vs store detail reporting
- Authorized access to RL required
- Attendees must bring laptops - wifi enabled and Excel required
- Webcams are required for all webinars
- Dual monitors are recommended for webinars
- 07NovTue 8:30 AM EST - Tue 11:30 AM ESTCincinnati
- $450.00 excl. Tax